How do I participate in the Comprehensive Review?
If you choose to participate in comprehensive review, you will need to provide the following to Admissions by February 15, 2019:
- Submit a Comprehensive Review Reflection
- Updated high school transcript showing courses and grades through your first semester of your senior year of high school. Transcripts should be sent to Admissions through one of the following methods:
- Emailed from your high school as an attachment to email@example.com
- Mailed from your high school to:Boise State University Admissions
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1320
- Sent by your high school as a secure PDF utilizing a secure delivery service such as Naviance or Parchment
日本一本道a不卡免费Students who submit the Comprehensive Review Reflection and an updated transcript showing courses and grades through the first semester of senior year will receive an admission decision the week of March 1, 2019.